Clairemont Foodie Takes Charleston
The landing page of the 2018 Charleston Wine and Food Festival captures it all.
Fueled by a contagious passion for the people and places that make Charleston worth celebrating, the annual festival infuses homegrown flavor with top chefs, winemakers, authors, storytellers, artisans, and food enthusiasts from around the globe for a five-day event that spans the first full weekend each March.
That’s it exactly. The love of food, the talent and passion behind it is contagious … which is one of the reasons we love working the restaurant and hospitality industry.
This year, Clairemont CEO Dana Phelps Hughens will be one of our local ambassadors to the Charleston Wine and Food Festival (CWFF) on February 28 – March 4, 2018! She’ll be sampling flavors and fare, and meeting new friends and old at the festival’s five-day packed schedule. In addition to our favorite Charleston buddies like the Cocktail Bandits, we’re excited to support the stunning Triangle talent featured this year!
- Ashley Christensen, AC Restaurants
- Jamie Dement, Coon Rock Farm
- Jason Smith, 18 Restaurant Group
- Johnny Berry, Whiskey Kitchen
- Lionel Vatinet, La Farm Bakery
- Regan Stachler, Hull Foods
- Scott Crawford, Crawford & Son
- Steve Mangano, Cureat
- Steven Greene, Heron’s at the Umstead
- Teddy Diggs, Deric McGuffy, Il Palio
- Wyatt Dickson, Picnic
We’ll share all the behind-the-scenes goodies we can find! Check them out on our Facebook page!