Secure Your Business Award
Are you ready to increase your professional visibility? Gain the recognition you deserve!
Clairemont Communications, a full-service public relations agency, specializes in researching and writing industry awards for companies, events and professional individuals.
Our clients often feel like it can be a challenge to write about themselves. At Clairemont, we’re adept at pinpointing and articulating your successes – the wow factors in your career that deserve the spotlight.
In 2017, we entered three clients for the Triangle Business Journals 40 Under 40, and all three received the award. We helped Newland Communities, the nation’s largest private developer, secure the prestigious Developer of the Year award as well as multiple industry awards. These are just a few of the many accolades we’ve secured over the years.
Now, it’s your turn. Claim your well-deserved recognition! To get started, check out these upcoming awards opportunities with the Triangle Business Journal.
The Clairemont Award Portfolio
How We Can Help You
Clairemont will conduct an initial consult with you to determine your goals, recommend award nominations and confirm your eligibility for desired awards. After the consult, Clairemont will:
- Research and create your portfolio through client interviews and third-party interviews, if applicable.
- Determine and curate accomplishments, achievements and community impact.
- Draft and furnish two rounds of revisions.
- Finalize and submit full award portfolio.
- Draft social media strategy to build client’s network and notoriety if candidate wins.
- Create post-event networking recommendations to maximize visibility if candidate wins.
Email Dana Phelps Hughens or call at 615-294-1886 to get started on your portfolio.