Superhero Interns Wanted!
What’s your PR superhero power? We want it!
Clairemont is seeking a creative, highly motivated candidate for an internship with its award-winning public relations team. The candidate will work with team members to create and implement public relations strategy and creative campaigns for Clairemont’s clients.
- Crafting creative messages and blog posts
- Drafting key documents (press releases and media alerts) and distributing as appropriate
- Contributing to team and client meetings
- Creating formative research for company and client
- Developing and maintaining necessary client database information, including media contact lists and online/digital communicators
- Reading and tracking key coverage and crafting reports for clients
- Drafting and implementing social media strategy
- Managing on-site events as needed
- Attend industry and networking events
…and much more!
- Completed at least two years of college, preferably in journalism, PR or communication/marketing
- Strong skills in creative and professional writing, critical thinking and effective teamwork
- Proficiency in social media platforms, networking sites and trends
- Experience in design, photography and videography highly preferred
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A zany sense of fun and creativity
The intern is an hourly position as determined by the terms of the offer letter.
Compensation: This is an hourly paid position with course credit offered if applicable.
Terms: Clairemont typically offers spring, summer and fall semester internship terms.
Send your cover letter, resume and writing samples to Cherith Andes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon for a cup of coffee (and maybe a donut? We love a good pastry!) in the Clairemont Kitchen!