Clairemont Goes Platinum
Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Garth Brooks, Barbara Streisand — these 20th-century musical moguls marked history with more than 30 platinum and more than 10 multi-platinum records — each.
While we may never build a Graceland or jumpstart a British invasion, Clairemont celebrated its own platinum milestone at the 2018 Sir Walter Awards.
Hosted by the Raleigh Public Relations Society, the Sir Walter Raleigh Awards of Excellence in Communication showcase exemplary campaigns and tactics by public relations and communication professionals. This competition is held annually and recognizes and honors practitioners who have achieved excellence in a variety of categories, as judged by an independent panel of judges. Winning entries receive a rank of silver, gold or platinum, which is the highest recognition.
This year, Clairemont was humbled to receive a total of eight awards, including six platinum accolades, the most number of platinums awarded this year.
- Platinum Award in Integrated Communications: “Babalu’s Grand Opening Rocks the Guac“
- Platinum Award in Campaigns: Green/Sustainability – One Time or Special Event: “Briar Chapel’s Pepper Festival Turns 10”
- Platinum Award in Campaigns: Special Events – One to Five Days: “Il Palio Fires Up at the James Beard House“ (This award received a perfect score.)
- Platinum Award in Campaigns: Special Event – Media Event: “Western Governors University Comes to North Carolina”
- Platinum Award in Tactics: Media Relations: “Talbots and Oprah Magazine Dress for Success“
- Platinum Award in Tactics: Media Kit: “Il Palio’s Freshly Baked Media Kit”
- Gold Award in Tactics: Videos – Broadcast/Web Commercial: “Wendell Falls Builder Spotlight Videos”
- Silver Award in Tactics: Social Media: “The Vita Vite Lifestyle“
Thank you to our clients! It’s such a privilege to be able to do work we love for people and businesses we love.
Want to explore how we might cook up something great for your business? Drop us a line!